Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yet another week breezes past...


Yet another week of housemanship breezed past me. I've been in Orthopaedics Department for a total of...3 weeks now? I'm still nowhere to being comfortable being in the wards. Whenever I think about going back to work the next day, I have palpitations and wish I was doing something else.

Medicine might not be for me.

Its taking me a long time to adjust to the working life, and I'm wondering how long is normal. Am I taking a longer time than usual? Than other people? Orthopaedics is supposedly the "easiest" department, why am I feeling like I'm such a blur case most of the time then? I'm making mistakes left and right, even in WRITING the damn cases back.

T_T

I need some guidance. I need time off. I need my other half. I need my friends. I need to bitch about stuff. Ugh, I need to get a grip on this...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment